Permapro SP polymeric sand is a unique mixture of polymer binders and calibrated sand available in beige or grey. Once SP polymeric sand sets, it becomes very firm and locks between the concrete paver joints. This firm bond maintains pavers securely in place, being equally effective on both horizontal and sloped surfaces. Permapro SP polymeric sand is for sloping areas around pools and all types of driveways and walkways. Permapro SP polymeric sand can be used for concrete paver joints up to a maximum of 2.5 cm (1”).
SP polymeric sand is not recommended for clay pavers such as the Greenwich paver.
- Helps prevent weed sprouting and damages caused by insects and erosion
- Sets at above freezing temperature (0º C- 32 º F)
- Fast setting time: 3 hours
- Does not stain concrete paving stones
- Can be used in false joints
- Can be stored outside
- Packed in plastic bags – helps resist from rain/moisture