Permapro RP polymeric sand is a unique mixture of polymer binders and calibrated sand available in beige or grey. Once RP polymeric sand sets, it becomes very firm and locks between the concrete paver joints. This firm bond maintains pavers securely in place, being equally effective on both horizontal and sloped surfaces. Permapro RP polymeric sand is ideal when you want to cover an existing concrete surface (such as a sidewalk or patio) with concrete pavers or slabs. Permapro RP polymeric sand can be used for concrete paver joints up to a maximum of 2.5 cm (1”).
RP polymeric sand is not recommended for clay pavers such as the Greenwich paver.
PRODUCT AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
- Helps prevent weed sprouting and damages caused by insects and erosion
- Sets at above freezing temperature (0º C - 32 º F)
- Fast setting time: 3 hours
- Does not stain concrete paving stones
- Can be used in false joints
- Can be stored outside
- Packed in plastic bags – helps resist from rain/moisture